Thursday, February 7, 2008

so uninspiring

Last night I was sent home due to weather. That would be the second Wednesday in 2 weeks. Honestly this whole working-40-hours-a-week thing isn't so bad when you don't actually have to work 40 hours a week.

The inclimate weather meant we had an unexpected house guest in Fatty which was super swell. Beer was drunk, conversation was had, poems were read. Good times. I might have celebrated my snownight a little too much as I managed to sleep through him leaving this morning.

Word on the job front is that we're looking at a month before the position is filled. That means for the next month I'll be doing the job they're trying to fill. I don't like to think about it too much. Despite how tedious it is I genuinely enjoy registrations. It appeals to my meticulous nature. I like picky little details and this job is all about picky little details.

So Huckabee's in, Romney's out, and McCain is still the frontrunner. Huckabee scares the shit out of me. He's so freaking likeable it's downright terrifying. I don't think he's going to manage to take it all the way, but we could be looking at our next VP. And I'm standing by my anti-Hillary plan. She'd be a nightmare.

I'm feeling blah. I blame February.

No comments: