Big deal. So the Patriots lost. So I, for the first time in my natural life, wasn't rooting for the underdog and the underdog won. And Peter just happened to all of a sudden get interested in football last night and was rooting for the Giants. Yeah. It was a fun Superbowl.
I don't have time to dwell anyway as Tuesday is Super Tuesday. Or Tsunami Tuesday. Anyway, it's gonna be big. Huge. And as of this writing Obama is in a dead heat with that terrifying She-beast. Tuesday night I'm going to be a wreck. Actually the chances of this being decided Tuesday night are fairly slim unless she manages to lie, cheat, and steal her way into some delegates which she would completely do.
"All women, simply as women, were frightening and repulsive to him."
Here's hoping voters in states voting Tuesday feel as strongly about women as Alexi Alexandrovich does.
It's raining. I have seen lightning.
It is February.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
have you seen something lightening or did lightning flash?
No I was on desk and trying to do fifty things at once and unable to use spell check. Thank you for pointing out my error. It has been corrected.
You're the best.
Post a Comment