Friday, March 25, 2011

this blog has absolutely nothing to do with nyse: ire. if anyone knows how to remedy that so i stop wasting your time with my personal life just let me know.

I have recently discovered I am a person who is quite good with confrontation.  Which is hilarious because I absolutely, positively hate confrontation.  But my job requires it of me:  "Of course you believe you returned that item and I can understand your frustration but unfortunately we have searched absolutely everywhere and alas there is nothing I can do so go ahead and yell and scream and swear and spit and curse and sputter and say you're never coming back.  I still win."  I've also been told, as of late, that I am scary when I'm angry.  I know that.  I have a physical reaction when I get angry.  My face gets red, my eyes start twitching, I get very very hot and I say some really mean things.  Combine this with some choice big words and my sweet demeanor and my backhanded compliments and you've got yourself an Erin you do not want to cross. 

I decided to confront a situation that for a long time I was afraid of.  I am afraid no more.  I am angry.  I am right.  And I will win. 

Muwhahahahahahahaaaa!

1 comment:

p said...

erin. you are the best.