Thursday, August 14, 2008

screaming children should all be thrown into a fiery pit

It's Thursday.

Went to the brewery last night. Drank a coupla Windmill Island Iced Teas. Met some peeps who work for the Fred Johnson campaign. Thought I was going to make Paolo cry when I said I might be more interested in volunteering for them as, you know, taking down Pete Hoekstra would be sweet. Heard there was a guy walking around stein night with a coffee carafe full of beer. Ran into the guy and it turns out I know him from the library. Drama ensued for reasons I can't remember. Something involving a tone of a voice or a manner of speaking, I think.

It's Thursday.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

coffee carafe related DRAMA IN THE HIZZY!

p said...

well the thing is that paolo is a rube. which is fine but its frustrating to be treated like a rube by a rube. I think that is what went down. although I wasn't there at the time.