I've had the overwhelming feeling lately like everybody wants a piece of me. This is not only unpleasant, it's become downright harmful to my mental health as I just can't seem to give everyone enough of anything.
Glad I got that off my chest.
I saw The Dark Knight. If you haven't seen The Dark Knight or don't intend on seeing The Dark Knight I'm fairly certain we won't be able to be friends any longer. It's hauntingly good. And if you haven't seen Batman Begins I'm pretty sure we never were friends. Honestly.
I haven't set foot in an actual grocery store in about 3 or 4 weeks. I have one slice of bread left. I keep saying I need to go to the store, but when I think about setting foot in the "NEW AND IMPROVED" formerly-ghetto-my-beloved-16th street-Meijer I get depressed. But I can't afford to go to Natures Market and spend $8.00 on the yogurt I want and I can't continue to eat out. Quiznos? Vile. I had a half of their veggie sub and it tasted like fake food flavoring. Last night I finally had a minute to cook which resulted in one of my ultimate comfort foods: roasted beets, feta, olives, garbanzo beans, and pasta all tossed together with garlic, olive oil, and fresh herbs. But seriously? I just need to accept the changes I have no control of. Meaning the 16th street Meijer.
A guy just called and asked me if they have Matadors in Mexico too or are they just in Spain. If I ever decided to go to library school I might be qualified to answer. Alas I had to transfer him to the real librarians.
Yeesh. I need to pull myself out of this funk. ASAP.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you should pull yourself out of the funk by visiting a place you haven't been in a while. Maybe...Chicago?
I really want to come back to GR soon but I don't see it in the cards.
take up breakdancing
Post a Comment