Thursday, August 7, 2008

erin loves rebecca and misses her terribly and wishes she'd just move back to Holland so she could see her all the time

Oy.

Wadda week.

Yesterday morning was the most perfect morning I think I have ever had: Biked to Laketown, climbed the stairs, swam, hooked up the bike rack, went to the Remember When Cafe and devoured a huge meaty delicious omelet. I was so blissed out all afternoon it was almost as if I forgot I was at work. Last night was a whirlwind of Butch's and City Vu and NHB and The Curragh and running into lots of people I knew and hanging out with my BFF and Joel sans Joan which made me sad in my heart and my friend Michael from Chicago and Peter, of course. I'm not getting enough sleep and though Peter is a little concerned I'm headed for some sort of meltdown I'm pretty sure if I keep having mornings like yesterday I'll be more than fine. Plus tomorrow is Friday. And I'm out at noon.

And the weekend is here. And it's market time. And I'm having yummy food with Molly and the Gleisners Saturday night. And Sunday is Obamamania Leadership training. And there are many bike rides and swims and runs in my future.

My life is ridiculously delicious.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

who me?

couldn't be.

i appreciate your shout-out. even if it makes me look pathetic.

i'm coming home in a few weeks. let's plan some adventures.