Wow. I mean, WOW. We paid $15.00 for a six pack and I gotta say it was spectacular. It's gorgeous in the glass. It's wonderfully citrusy. It fills your mouth perfectly. And it's dangerously drinkable. And when I say dangerously drinkable I mean this beer loving woman did not need that second one. Find it. Drink it. You will not be sorry.
Now that it's officially April 1 my mind turns to a summer reading plan. Here's what I'm thinking thus far:
I'm not going to read every one of these, but I'm thinking 3 total including the Eggers which despite its size I think I'll enjoy and get through fairly quickly. I'm thinking of starting on this as soon as I'm finished with the Chabon. Suggestions are more than welcome.
It's Tuesday but it feels like Monday which will make Friday seem a lot sooner which is good as I suspect I'm looking at a challenging week.
3 comments:
cloud atlas looks neat!
Somehow, someway, I need to get my hands on that beer.
get that shit on tap! much better aroma. the trials and tribulations of getting to kalamazoo cannot possibly so much that you cannot brave them for the sake of that most excellent of ales. well, knowing bell's, call first or something.
Post a Comment