Thursday, February 10, 2011

so this might just turn into the place i blog obsessively about dr who

But right now we'll live blog 12am at Peter and Erin's house

Peter: "Facebook is the new America! It's just as shitty as the real America! You're live blogging my drunk rants! That's all I've been looking for in a girlfriend! Plus I need a personal assistant. You're hired. The pay is nothing."

Charlie Rose is talking about Egypt. Democracy. Yeah. George W Bush is sitting somewhere saying "I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU GUYS IF WE JUST DID IT TO IRAQ!"

That previous part was part Peter.

All I want is to be interviewed by Charlie Rose.

Peter: "What's happening on your internet?"

Nothing. I'm just on my blog

Peter: "Sociology is bullshit! Sociology is way worse that poetry!"

That was Peter's final exclamation at the end of a discussion regarding how the coverage of Egypt (especially the NPR and PBS kind of coverage) has been very "oh we're getting to the brass tacks of DEMOCRACY. we're talking about how we're hoping it works like we thought it might work!" And then I might have said something about how they weren't really talking about history but rather commenting on what was happening which is..well..sociology.

See above.

Peter: "Max Rodenbeck. Really?"

What's the deal with Max Rodenbeck?

Peter: "Why? Do you fancy him? Erin? You can tell me!"

And scene.

No comments: