Wednesday, February 9, 2011

the one where erin dreams of a better world

I would like to legally change my name and not tell anyone at work so whenever someone asks for Erin I don't have to respond.

I would like to hire Bobby Knight to be my bodyguard. You don't get to ask me a question unless you go through Bobby Knight. And it will be screaming, angry Bobby Knight. Every time. So think real hard before you ask me a question because if Bobby Knight thinks you should know the answer? He'll tell you. With very colorful language. You'll probably cry.

I would like an invisibility cloak so I could go to work and do my work and be incredibly productive at my work but no one would know I was there so they wouldn't be able to interrupt me every 5 minutes to ask me a question that isn't relevant to my work.

Anything is possible...

No comments: