Monday, March 24, 2008

well that was a blurry weekend

  • I saw a fox. At 4am Saturday morning. No. Really. It was a fox.
  • Saturday afternoon and evening I got to hang out with my friend Michael who happens to be from Chicago where all the cool kids seem to live. I ate boar and duck and butternut squash dumplings and drank martinis. Of course.
  • Sunday morning I drank coffee in my pajamas with my friend Michael before he headed off to his family Easter celebration. That was surreal.
  • Sunday afternoon I ate Chinese food. And watched about 8 hours of LOST. I'm addicted. Though I really really really hate Ana Lucia. Michelle Rodriguez just sucks.
  • I was in bed and asleep by about 10pm last night despite an invitation to go hear a cool band at the Boathouse.
  • This meant I was up and unusually chipper at 5:30am which freaks me out

Blurry. Just completely blurry.

I took the afternoon off which turns out to be the best thing ever as 3 people called in sick this afternoon. HA! Instead of covering for people who get paid significantly more than myself I'll be with my friend Molly eating lunch. Maybe at Journeyman. Or Indian. Or the like. I'm sure we'll have no choice but to go to Target My Target.

I've got my sights set on Friday. My next day off.

Yeah, being a grownup ain't no fun.

No comments: