Ooof. I think I'm sick.
I also haven't had a decent night of sleep since I don't even remember when. I'm freezing and I'm hot. I'm sneezing and I'm snuffley.
I'm going home early today as I have no way to call in tomorrow. Or Thursday.
So in 15 minutes or so I'm off to Nature's Market to stock up on all things healthy and comforting: organic OJ, some sort of spicy soup, crackers, and maybe some sorbet.
If all goes well by 5:30pm I'll be in my jammies with my comfort foods covered in quilts watching Freaks and Geeks.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sorry to hear you're sick! i loaded up on back-to-back nyquil & dayquil & that seemed to do the trick. (along with the antibiotic)
also, you can't do anything fun (ie: stay up late, drink, smoke, run laps around the barn in your undies, etc. sorry) fell better soon!
Post a Comment