Oh I created some deliciousness this morning: sauteed swiss chard and beet greens with 2 eggs, a smattering of goat cheese cheddar cheese and hot sauce all wrapped up in a flax wrap thingy. Dang. I followed that with a dinner that is quickly becoming my favorite way to eat couscous: roasted beets, sauteed assorted greens, goat cheese, garbanzo beans, and a few kalamata olives with some olive oil, balsamic, garlic, and dill. It's going to be even better tomorrow.
I was naughty today and checked out the Fug Girls' coverage of the Project Runway finale. I have in the past managed to hold off knowing anything about the show until it came out on DVD. This year I decided surprises are overrated. I'm rooting for Rami.
Last night we began a mighty journey into the world of LOST. I know, I know I'm, like, 4 years late to the Lost Party, but good lord it's good. I'm determined not to ProjectRunway or GilmoreGirls this series especially because it's maybe a little too intense for marathon watching.
So, yeah, how about them primaries. Clearly I'm proud of me home state, but that one really was a no-brainer (and if I were in the Clinton Camp wanting to spin that VT win I'd mention how VT isn't exactly a good measure of the rest of the country as it's full of over-educated affluent white people who some might consider a little left of central. Don't get me wrong, parents-whom-I-adore-who-still-live-there. I'd move back there in a heartbeat if I could find a job, but I'm just saying IF I were Clinton, I'd spin it like that). The Texas caucus is still up in the air but last I heard Obama was a mere 4 delegates short there. And as far as Ohio goes? Let me share with you my favorite assessment thanks Mr. Zwagerman's status update on Facebook: "Brandon is so over Ohio. It's like Michigan's bratty little brother with a lower IQ."
I guess Hillary mentioned today she might be open to the possibility of a joint ticket. I assume she means she'd consider Obama as her running mate which I gotta say would seem to smack of insincerity after everything she's said about him. What? Pick a VP with so little experience, Hillary?! I honestly don't know what I'd do if that were the case. People I work with think they'd be unstoppable. Though these same people think a Bush endorsement is a kiss of death for McCain. I don't think so much. Give the Republicans Hillary as our nominee and there is no stopping McCain. And that's why Obama wouldn't even think of her as his running mate. She's too divisive. She's too Hillary. And you know what? He's still ahead. I'm willing to let this play out.
Though if we could have a decision before it comes down the last primary, June 7th, in Puerto Rico that'd be swell.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
designers, make it work!
Post a Comment