Monday, November 24, 2008

"i originally wanted 2 goat legs. so I didn't have to wear pants. like mr. tumnus."

Take a wild guess who said that.

Weekend highlights (wherein “weekend” starts Thursday night):

City Sen (pronounced “seen”-imagine a little thingy over the e) where I discovered the beauty of a coffee flavored vodka/stout drink that blew my mind and hung out with Joel and the BFF. Someday? Joel, Erin, and Peter will be mature enough to go out and not end up at the Curragh drinking Irish Carbombs.

Carmel Bailey’s Irish Cream liquor with hot chocolate

Celebrating the first soon-to-be-annual Christina Day by watching “White Christmas” and “Love Actually” in front of a fire whilst knitting

Agreeing to run Chicago in 2009. Oy.

Hearing that maybe possibly making no promises someone I never thought in a million years might be interested in running might be interested in starting to run

1 comment:

rebecca said...

http://clairie-b.livejournal.com/

my friend claire's twilight review.