It feels like a Monday. I’ve had one of those days at work where just when I start to finish something I get interrupted thereby derailing my train of thought. I also found out today that I’m faster than a computer which means we have a really stupid library computer system.
Other highlights include:
-digging on The Brothers Karamazov. Thankfully not in the same drink a fifth of vodka and wish I could throw myself under a train way I dug on Anna Karenina
-Grace being unruly. She has decided she really likes sitting on the record player. This is decidedly not cool. A water bottle may need to be used.
-being way behind on handmade Christmas. I’m refusing to freak out. No need to freak out. Must.keep.knitting.and.sewing.
-lentil tacos. Tonight. For supper. I’m pretty psyched.
-my best friend starting to drink beer. She’s been a longtime fan of wine and vodka. Beer really kept us apart. Friend-wise.
-baby Neil. He’s starting to actually look like a little person. A little bald wobbly head person, but still a person.
-writing in incomplete sentences
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
i used the word bier and was called a geek. sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lovingly called a geek
Post a Comment