Monday, November 3, 2008

the beginning of the best birthweek EVER

11/3/08
Work until 5pm
Freak out
Go to Meijer for foodstuffs
Cook supper
Pick out what I’ll want to wear to go vote (yeah. I do that.)
Freak out
Knit
Attempt to go to sleep early
Freak out


11/4/08

Get up at 6:15am
Get dressed for work
Freak out
Go to my polling place
Go to Peter’s polling place
Freak out
Go out for Election Day breakfast
9-5 work
Freak out
Cook dinner
Meet up with Christina
Try not to drink too much
Freak out
Watch infuriating pundits say nothing for fear of saying the wrong thing
Freak out
Stay up until it’s over


11/5/08

Wake up with a renewed sense of optimism in the democratic process, the people of this country, and the first president I have ever truly been proud of in my lifetime.

And I might have a wee hangover.

No comments: