I agreed to name my first daughter Vidalia Panties. I also agreed to name my first born son Cat Chow. This is how confident I am I will remain child-free.
It was a weekend of bonfires and meat and potato salad and wine coolers and pilgrim fireworks and cheez-its and barely legal porn versus violent preggo porn and finding out my christmas tree from last year was spray painted green (I'm still far from over that) and very little sleep and a flat tire without a jack and lunch at Russ' on the Fourth of July and Grace hoarking alot and learning that the Constitution says nothing about how many Supreme Court Justices there should be and discussions as to which Dylan song would have made Obama look cooler than Maggie's Farm.
Good times. Good. Times.
I got a sweeeet new cookbook from Kevin and Xtina which kicks some serious ass. The kool aid is starting to wear off thanks to Obama's declaration that he's not only a fan of faith-based initiatives, but also that warrentless wiretapping is cool in his book. Work continues to be insanely busy hence the lack of updates. I'm looking forward to Shadetree coming over Friday to teach me how to change the tube in my tire so I can start riding as far as Kevin rides. I'm also looking forward to the Obama meeting Friday night even though I'm a little more skeptical. Saturday I'm a-workin'. Sunday I'm going for a looooong ride with Christina which hopefully will wear me out enough so I can get a decent night's sleep.
Oh and I got 3 more poems published.
And this time one of them will be in actual PRINT.
Go me.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
none of that happened
I had a great time, litterpaws. Xtina and I are thrilled you like the cookbook. we've been eating from it almost exclusively.
Post a Comment