I'm not gonna talk about my day yesterday. Just so you know. If you were interested in all the dirty details? Too bad. It's A. not that interesting for anyone outside my professional world and B. my momma done taught me if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
What's important is the rest of my life anyway.
I'm completely lost in Ulysses and not in the romantic "I'm lost in a book!" sort of way, but rather more of a "WTF, Joyce?!" sort of way. I'm plowing through. Because I said I would plow through. I'm not going to lie. It's not fun.
I started sorting buttons for a piece I have in my head. I'm now obsessed with buttons. So if you're a person who, say, goes to second hand stores or antique stores and you see a whole mess of sweet buttons for mere pennies feel free to buy them for me.
We're watching Parks and Recreation. Peter described it perfectly when he said it was like Lisa Simpson grew up and became the deputy parks person of a small midwest town. I do like it. I really do. I can relate to the human stupidity they so accurately portray. But I just procured a copy of Top Chef DC and I miss Tom Colicchio. And Gail. I love me some Gail and her creamy decolletage.
Tonight: run, Butch's with Joyce, Butch's with the bff, Butch's with Peter.
Yup. It's martini night in Erinworld.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment