So it must be January because I feel like I'm in the process of having a nervous breakdown. Which means I'm probably not having a nervous breakdown.
It's just January.
On the radar:
I'm thinking of deleting my facebook profile. I'm starting to hate it. I hate how much I check it. I hate that it feels like my $#%@!! status updates define me. I hate how self-obsessed it makes me feel. I hate that it's not really free because facebook is data mining the shit out of me to market to me.
Which brings me to how much I'm hating all things capitalism. I hate commericials. I hate google ads. I hate this stupid American culture that's obsessed with more. I hate thoughtless unnecessary consumption. I hate economic growth. I hate that I participate in any of it.
See?
January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment