Wednesday, September 1, 2010

well....huh.

I appear to have a blog.

Ahem.

Here’s what’s happened:

a bunch of people came into town including Metal, Reynolds, Becky and Sandy, Kevin and Xtina, Michael Miller, Heather Mickelson, Krista and Amy, Carl and Rasa.

That was August.

There was a young African American felon sleeping on our porch for a spell. He has recently moved to Allegan. That was nice.

I have an oxtail in my freezer and am on the hunt for rabbit.

I have made awesome chicken thighs, delicious sausages, amazing vegetable sauces, tasty salads. I have not grilled enough. I’m looking forward to stock making season and bread making season and braising meats and wearing legwarmers with tights.

I have not been running. This should be remedied.

I am currently reading “Freedom” by Franzen.

Peter turns 30 next weekend and we’re going to Wheatland for the first time. I’m going to see Toad the Wet Sprocket with my gayboyfriend Michael. I’m hopefully going to see The Press Delete play their first paying gig at Founders. Tickets for Blitzen Trapper have been purchased. As have tickets for The Books.

Fall is looking mighty good to me.

No comments: