Friday, June 11, 2010

when everyone wants a piece of you there tends to be little left

I am beyond ready for this week to be over. Maybe it was because I decided against the market this week. Maybe it had something to do with my erratic sleep schedule. Maybe my being perceived as the library employee you love to hate played a part. This week goes down as the single worst week I’ve had in months.

There were a few tiny slivers of sunlight. I had a fab time hanging out with my gayboyfriend Monday night and texting him throughout the season finale of Glee Tuesday night. I decided it was time to get back to doing things I love so I ran twice this week and decided I needed a goal of a half marathon this fall. Peter cleaned the bathroom and made a delicious meal all by himself. And, most importantly, this week is soon over.

I have a good weekend shaping up. I’m finally getting to spend some time with the BFF-lunching and thrifting and hanging out. Saturday night I might just take myself out for supper somewhere with The Lonely Polygamist (I’m referring to the book, not a religious transformation). I will run even though it will be 87 degrees.

I will be chilling deep.

No comments: