Saturday, June 19, 2010

it's probably got something to do with not having been to the beach

I am in a funk. And I don't like it. Not one bit.

I'm doing my darnedest to drag myself out of it. There are good things happening: It's summer! The market is amazing! I'm running consistently! I have my bike at the new apartment! I've been eating some delicious homemade food!

There are, of course, not so good things happening too: Work has been drama-filled thanks to a whole lot of misinformation about our upcoming budget year. I have 3 vacation days I need to use and it appears I'm not able to use them when I'd prefer. Peter's and my schedule are completely opposite which means we get one night off together a week. If we're lucky. My sleep patterns are a mess.

I have good things on the horizon: 3 unused vacation days! A visit from Rebecca and Sandy! Pitchfork! I will no longer have to work Sundays! Ever!

Solstice is on Monday. I plan on using that to re-jumpstart my summer.

It'll be all good.

No comments: