So we live somewhere else. Which is wild. And awesome. One might say it's wildly awesome.
This morning was the epitome of awesome as it began with a run to Window on the Waterfront after which I met my friend Molly at the Windmill for breakfast (where she convinced me to apply to co-present at the next PLA). By the time I got home and showered I still had an hour before I needed to be at work so I convinced Peter we should walk down to Full Circle and pick up The Morning Benders record I had ordered and stop by Lemonjellos for iced tea and a pound of coffee.
This is a life I could get used to.
So far the only downfall of the place is the stove which happens to be electric and I hate it. I'll learn, but I suspect I'll be burning or under cooking alot of stuff before I get the hang of it. On the bright side the oven seems awesome so I'm planning on getting into baking. Saturday's menu is roasted chicken, sauteed spinach or kale, homemade bread and Irish carbomb cupcakes. Sunday will be chicken stock day so all next week I'll have good stock to get me through the forecasted rainy weather.
Grace, by the way, is just fine. I think she's in love with the carpet and the multiple sunny spots she gets to choose from.
Grace has MULTIPLE sunny spots to choose from!
Sigh.
Did I mention life is awesome?
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment