So we didn’t have water for a couple of days at the barn. That was super. We do now. That’s more super.
Other things in the more super column:
earlier access than we expected to the new apartment
an outstanding stretch of weather
Glitter and Doom on vinyl
discussing wildly inappropriate and highly offensive topics
the beef tenderloin sandwich from Phil’s
finally getting to talk to Rebecca on the phone
random pictures of NOLA from my Dad
hanging out in the filthy barn with the kapteyn-dekkinga’s
drinking coffee in a nice shower
peter’s simultaneous joy and despair over the beginning of cleavage season
sleeping the sleep to end all sleeps
I just realized that last one sounds a little dark, but it’s actually referring to my most recent bout of being a bad sleeper. I’m confident tonight is the night I’ll be so tired I’ll have no choice but to sleep for a goodly amount of time.
Coming soon: The adventures of Peter and Erin babysitting Neal: the sequel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment