Tuesday, October 13, 2009

i don't know how kmart stayed open THIS long in holland

I hate not sleeping. I hate waking up at 4am completely wide awake wondering why I’m completely wide awake despite having gone to bed a mere 4 ½ hours earlier.

The day started fine-I even managed to walk to work. But this last hour is torture. Every.single.person.is.making.me.angry. I know it’s my lack of sleep, but I can’t seem to reign in the rage.

The walk home will probably do me good.

In other news:

I’m knitting like a fiend.
I made polenta and loved it.
Grace tolerated the presence of a dog.
Twice.
I believe I may have read 8ish books in the past month.
Most were meh. A few were good.
None were Infinite Jest.
Ghostface Killah is going to be at the Blind Pig.
I want to go.
I have my 3 month cancer checkup Thursday am.
If they find anything suspicious I might scream.
Friday is a big day: Zingerman’s Roadhouse and Wilco.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

wilco! yay you. i keep forgetting this will be your 1st--enjoy.

if they find anything suspicious you will hear me scream from chicago--you are not allowed to get sick before next week. not allowed.