Fleet Foxes ruled. So did the Cottage Bar’s Irish Carbombs. And the company.
About a week ago, when it got significantly cooler at night, I went through the apartment and shut all the windows but one. The next day I killed 2 sluggish wasps that were crawling up the big picture window in the back. Since then I have murdered countless of them. I cannot figure out where they’re coming from. I guess it’s possible I inadvertently squished a nest whilst shutting the windows though given the reputation of most wasps being mean mofos I think I would have noticed. I guess it’s possible they’re crawling in through a drain from the-planter-that-hasn’t-been-used-as-a-planter-in-decades. Regardless I’m getting pretty sick of them. Normally I’d be thrilled that the next two days it’s supposed to be in the 80s, but the prospect of nearly dead and cold wasps becoming full of life and vitality makes me think I could be the victim of some horror movie moment.
This might be why I’ve not slept well the past 2 nights.
I got an early birthday present.
Dylan in Kalamazoo 4 days after Obama becomes President and 3 days before my actual birthday.
Maybe this fall ain’t gonna be so bad.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment