Monday, October 20, 2008

anastasia krupnik-style

Things I like:

I Will Unfold You With My Hairy Hands-by Shane Jones
Founders Harvest Ale
Finish lines at marathons
Walking to the mailbox with anticipation that a recently ordered chapbook or journal has arrived
Meeting cool new people at an event I didn't want to go to
Bootleg Series, Vol 8
A half peck of honey crisp apples for $5
Fall light
The Family Guy
The concept of marketing Make Your Own Hipster Boy/Girlfriend Kits
Walking far and getting lost
Unexpected maps
A double-shot Americano in a small mug with no room for cream
My down comforter
Judy Blume YA novels
Kale


Things I hate:

The beginning of the end of market season
Anxiety
Pledge week on NPR
Student loans that I will never be able to pay off, but whose mere existence prevent me from considering grad school
The wrong pen
Chitchat
Unrealistic beauty expectations
Knowing what I need to do, but not doing it
Grace taking up the whole bed
Jealousy
Underwhelming political endorsements
Feeling useless
Biking in the dark
Not being able to have my gmail open at work anymore
Incompatible bus schedules
Big tvs

2 comments:

p said...

hooya

Shane Jones said...

thank you for reading it. i'm glad you liked it.