Wednesday, November 4, 2009

it's gonna be a hanukkah birthweek for me!

This is what I got last night just after midnight which officially kicked off my birthweek.

I might have spent too much time analyzing each picture.

And, no. It’s not lost on me that Peter gave this to ME for my birthday.

Last night I made a tofu spinach lasagna which sounds icky for all of you non-tofu eaters out there, but you honestly couldn’t tell that it was tofu. And it upped the protein content. And lowered the saturated fat content. My gayboyfriend Michael was halfway through his first piece when I finally confessed what I had done.

He ate 2 ½ pieces.

This week:

Survive the after effects of a full moon at work.

Walk to work despite the cold.

Make spinach turkey burgers stuffed with feta cheese served in a pita with beets, olives, and hummus.

See the Press Delete and only the Press Delete Friday night at lemonjellos

Buy Being There on vinyl.

Watch Food Inc.

Hit up the awesome used bookstore in South Haven.

Go to EPC for the midweek birthweek dinner celebration.

Be cool.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

to do: give beer to cats