Friday, July 10, 2009

fowl should never be sexually abused. that just ain't right.

As of today I have biked a whopping 33 miles. Paltry for “real” bikers, but significant for me! I’ve hit the magic 10 miles which means…nothing, really, but it means a ride to Saugatuck and back is definitely going to happen this summer. I didn’t realize just how sad and depressed I was about being off for so long until I went back out there. To say I am grateful to have a working body again is an understatement. And technically I’m still stitched together!

This weekend:

market
pick up pattern from Kinkos
purchase elastic thread and maybe fabric
make dress
go for a ride
see Bruno
read Infinite Jest
knit on lace scarf
watch Six Feet Under
go for a ride with the bff
contemplate making a skirt
cook and eat good food
get excited about Chicago next weekend

No comments: