That's how I do it.
Chicago was awesome. Spring Institute in Ann Arbor was a confidence builder. I've been kind of obsessed with the health care/scotus thing. I read "The Underneath" by Kathi Applet and it might be the best children's book I've read in a long time. I made a homemade hamburger helper meal out of good beef, spring kale from a friend's garden, organic tomatoes and goat cheese. I've been running about 4-5 days a week and I think it's somehow keeping me sane. Budget negotiations start next week. Union contract negotiations start in the next few weeks. I may be looking at inheriting the 0-2 year olds story time, tween programming, and I'm already scheming about fall programs for teens. My brain is at a constant whir of about 1000mph. This weekend: HG for the second time, finish Pandemonium and start a grown-up book, brunch on Sunday.
But most importantly: RELAX
Friday, March 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment