I am in Vermont. Tonight I went to One Federal which is like Butch's only with what appears to be a way more interesting menu. And better beer on tap. Which is weird because my hometown is a lot smaller than Holland. And I ran into people which I kind of thought would happen, but didn't expect to be people I cared about. Come to find out they were and I did.
After much soul searching I have decided Obama's tax deal is unforgivable. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that.
True Grit was good, but not great.
Between the Star Wars and the Independence Day and the Back to the Future marathons, Spike TV has proven itself worthy.
Sometimes you do get to choose your family. My parents chose some amazing "aunts" and "uncles" and "cousins" for me years ago when they relocated to VT. I am forever blessed.
I miss Founders.
The Shedd beat Switchback and Long Trail as the most favorite Vermont beer.
I have $25 to spend at Pure Pop tomorrow thanks to my parents. Best.present.ever.
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment