I am a fast shelver. I am a fast shelver because I like the alphabet, I am genetically predisposed thanks to my Mom, and I practice practice practice.
Three bottles of red wine between two best friends will most definitely result in a hangover.
There is little in Holland not within biking distance.
Even snot-bubble blowing drool-y babies are adorable when they fall asleep on you.
Tulip Time is not the abomination I once thought. It’s actually kind of nice and pretty. Plus, you know, fireworks.
Memorial Day weekend will just work itself out.
My life may be predictable, but at least it’s drama-free.
I never tire of Blitzen Trapper.
Science tells me that to avoid getting sick I just need to wash my hands. This has been my plan since I was about 6 years old. I’m sticking with it.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Xtina is coming to holland in a week and a half to SNAG DAT CAT!
WATCH OUT!!!!
HEY! You tell your wife to keep far, far away, mister!
We're not ready to give her up yet.
(But seriously, tell her to call and mayhaps we can hang...)
Post a Comment