I’m in a bad mood. I think it’s the lack of exercise, my slow gimpy self, the prospect of being at the library seven straight days in a row, a wedding I don’t want to attend, a Poe/Grace situation that doesn’t seem to be improving despite me desperately wanting it to improve, impending rain, some people’s dumb faces, not having a ride home tomorrow night from work and virtually no options, knowing everyone can listen to the new Wilco album but me, bitch, bitch, bitch, moan, moan, moan.
There are numerous reasons I shouldn’t be in a bad mood. The Farmers Market started today! I haven’t heard from my dermatologist which is only a good sign! I will eventually be able to run/walk/bike again! I have a job that more than adequately pays for my life! I have a job that I don’t completely hate! I got my summer reading tshirt today and it’s purple! I get to cook something yummy tonight! I’m going to Pitchfork! We got a free nano! We’re thiiiis close to being able to buy our MacBook! Becky’s coming to visit soon! Lost’s season finale is on tonight and I get to see it!
I only have to endure 26 minutes more of work!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment