Things I have done this week:
Cook real food: organic, grass fed hamburgers, asian slaw, and yukon gold and sweet potato fries
Read: thiiiis close to being done with Sense and Sensibility. Next up is some domestic fiction.
Get lots of sleep: 10+ hours last night
See my BFF: Monday night wine, triple cream, and chocolate
Work a lot: yeeeeeah
Be cool: obviously
Things I have done this week that weren’t on the agenda:
Open a new checking/savings account at Bank of America: saved a friend who needed to open some new accounts plus I’m finally entering the 21st century and getting a debit card and totally free checking. Go me
Things I will still do this week:
Run: hopefully Saturday when the air temperature reaches a balmy 20 degrees
Knit: tonight whilst showing a movie at work
Bake bread: Saturday. No really. I’m in charge of home made bread for a dinner party Saturday night
Be cool: obviously
Things I won’t do this week:
Embroider: Just can’t figure out how to do what I want to do yet
Things I’m looking forward to doing in the future:
Going to Oaxaca
Maybe hopefully seeing Will Oldham in Chicago
Seeing Revolutionary Road
Neal’s baptism
Obama’s inauguration
Being cool
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment